On average I walk about 2.5 miles, but for about two weeks now I have been up to 2.9. Not much of a difference, but enough that the feet feel the pain.
When Kevin was recovering from his surgery, I actually got a lot of miles in, my 2.5 in the morning, then another 1.5 to 3.0 at night. Once he went back to work, the nightly walks ended.
This week he joined voluntarily the Mandatory PT since he knew he wouldn't be able to push himself hard enough to get ready for his PT test. Tuesday and Thursday are his free workout days, he just has to get an hour in.
We went and walked for that hour. It was nice, reminding me of our night walks. But the track is in such bad shape, that walking it too much hurts. I found the right amount for the mornings, that nice 2.9 miles, so another 3 at night really did my feet
in.
Now if only I could get myself dedicated on logging food.... The fitness aspect is doing good, and will be great once I add my total gym back in. But food logging is hard for me. I just can't seem to dedicate myself to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment